Monday, February 22, 2016

Tires

"Go ahead as you waste your days with thinking/when you fall everyone stands."
                   - Move Along, All-American Rejects
                                                                                                                                                                    
Shove the wrench onto the bolt and raise.
Apply weight.
Screw out.
Repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat.
And again to the other side.
Repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat.
Up goes the car and off they come!
Although it's something I probably should have learned at an earlier age, changing tires became my Sunday lesson this week. Normally I don't enjoy grime worming under my nails, but the experience was worth the dirt.
I feel as though there are other such simple things I have yet to learn that should already be under my belt.
But for now, at least I've got some new tires.

~E

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you got new tires! Take them to fantastic places!

    ReplyDelete