Friday, February 5, 2016

This Saturday!

“When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.”
                   - Henry David Thoreau
                                                                                                                                             
Short notice, but I thought I might let you all know in case you're interested or need to fill the void of an empty Saturday afternoon. 
Boy, do I miss those. 
Tomorrow I will be performing at IPFW in their annual Three Rivers Honor Band. The concert takes place on campus in the Auer Concert Hall at 2:30 p.m. 
There will be four songs featuring a Korean folk song variation, a tribute to our great nation, a unique piece written by a composer from the 14th century, and an ode to the strife of the Son. 
Attendance is free, and open to anyone. Of course, I never demand people to come, but it is an option I'd like to make available to you all. 
Have a nice weekend!

~E

1 comment:

  1. thank you E for inviting us to the concert.. I'm sorry I missed it. I just now read your blog. Maybe next time..
    Also you did a amazing job at the MLK event.. I love to listen to your singing..

    ReplyDelete